Simon Acres Recruitment are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work for a successful Bathroom Company as part of their Contracts Division targeting the Midlands and the South East. The ideal candidate would have the ability to convince builders to use the companies furniture products in their specification.
This is a permanent role offering up to £50,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Your main duties will include:
- Negotiating at a Senior level with a commercial understanding of margins and costs
- Be able to convince builders to take standard products or the quantities to manufacture have to be 500 plus per annum
- They must be able to convince influential people within the developers organisation that our product is the right way to go
- Be responsible for the development and management of existing national and regional contract accounts
- Prospecting national & regional developers for new business
- Creating and conducting presentations to customers at all levels
- Striving to alter contracts market perception of furniture in general
- Attending sales review meetings with Key Account decision makers, which will be regionally and nationally
- Effectively managing site visits
- Collating product feedback specific to the contracts market, which will include sales opportunities, accurate sales volume forecasts and latest market trends
- Compiling & present market overview and sales reviews to the Managing Director and/or Directors of Utopia on a quarterly basis
- Working in tangent with the ‘retail’ divisional BDM’s, targeting sales through specific regional merchant accounts
This is the ideal opportunity for a Business Development Manager or Contracts manager who has experience selling into regional and national developers.
Your must have:
- Previous experience dealing with developers and housebuilders
- A good understanding of furniture and how it is made and must be able to plan a bathroom, kitchen or bedroom. With a high technical knowledge of water regulations and current building standards
- Must have get up and go attitude and be sales driven
- Be capable of planning their time well as there will be a high level of sell management as will be working from home to begin with
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.