Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a national client that require a Business Development Executive to join the growing team. This role is working remotely developing business with retailers and merchants. To be successful in applying for this position you will need to have kitchen or kitchen appliance experience with strong sales skills
- Achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Build relationships with new builders merchants and retailer accounts.
- Build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline, provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast.
- Deliver accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation.
- To proactively liaise existing smaller spending accounts to increase account spend
- To adhere to company policies and procedures for the sales process in order that all other areas of the business can deliver customer satisfaction and sales fulfillment.
- Achievement of own sales against set targets and contribute to regional and national team achievement.
- Maintain external customer and internal communication and action plans in line with the sales process.
Essential for this role:
- Successful track record of gaining new business
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrate experience of selling kitchen or kitchen appliances
- Can be located anywhere in the UK
- Desire to succeed and the ability to achieve targets
- Self starter
- Able to work alone for long periods
- Cold calling previous experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Consultative approach – good listener
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
The Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agent in relation to this vacancy.