Our client are a specialist distributor of plumbing, heating and sanitary-ware products supplied to large
commercial and residential construction projects. The company have a strong order book with
commitments into 2023 and as a result are now recruiting a Business Administrator to manage their supply chain
requirements through from supplier to client.
40 hours p/w
A successful candidate will be the key ‘go between’ with negotiators, the procurement team, suppliers and to the client with a responsibility to
ensure most efficient supply chain is consistently delivered to our customers. The company is a strong believer in training and developing its staff to meet their full potential with the future vision for this role being for the individual to progress and eventually participate in negotiating construction contracts.
- Minimum 3 years commercial business administration experience – ideally building materials / construction industry.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating within wholesale distribution environment with
- strong understanding of supply chain requirements.
- Customer centric attitude, excellent communicator, listener, problem solver, relationship builder and clear differentiator in the company’s service proposition.
- Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail
- Proactive mindset & emotionally intelligent
- Passionate, committed & responsible
- Team player – positive attitude, quick to support others
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office