KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with a company who specialise in custom made high-end bespoke kitchens, bedroom and also bathrooms. The studio is looking for a Business administrator / CAD designer in Chelmsford.
They all work closely as a team ensuring they also offer a high level of service and quality to their clients.
- Must have knowledge of design/interior design.
- Must have a good telephone manner to be able to communicate well with clients in the showroom when needed.
- Knowledge of Social Media advertising.
- Knowledge of CAD Software (Winner Preferred)
- You must be IT literate for this role
This role involves:
- Working closely with the designer, producing CAD designs for their clients’ projects.
- Posting on social media and also regularly communicating with managers/design teams
- Work to tight deadlines and also communicate updates to all interested parties.
- Actively doing online training to gain knowledge of the products.
- Accurately managing and also updating client’s folders with real-time projects.
- Actively helping the improvement on the company’s progress.
Our Client specialise in stylish, luxury interiors for Chelmsford, Essex and London. Their kitchens are custom-designed to your specification and built with state-of-the-art manufacturing technology using the finest materials. Innovative technology and impassioned attention-to-detail are coupled with German innovation, or else traditional British craftsmanship for assured construction quality.
Their Ethos is driven by their passion and commitment to designing a clients dream kitchen, before turning it into a reality. Everything they do is inspired by the clients needs, whilst incorporating beautiful, stylish design, and a focus on ecological sustainability and long-lasting quality
Your general working week will be 10am-4pm Weekdays and 10am – 2pm on a Saturday.
Job Title: Business administrator / CAD designer