Simon Acres Recruitment are proud to represent for a leading KBB manufacturer who are looking for a Business Account Manager within their Retail Team covering business in the Greater London area (within the M25) and Buckinghamshire. The role will have a potential for overnight stays and the ideal candidate must live within the area.
As a Business Account Manager your role will be to develop relationships with their Retail and some Merchant clients, with the aim of increasing their market share and delivering an excellent service.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining business and partnerships through the existing customer accounts
- Strategic targeting of New Business for all Retail Brands within London
- Achieving the sales and margin targets for kitchens, bedrooms & bathrooms for the territory
- Account management, including maintaining accurate records on current customers
- Monitoring and updating customer displays and merchandising on an ongoing basis
- Working with the Regional Sales Manager and other members of the Retail Sales Team on specific projects where required
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven successful record as a salesperson, including New Business
- Knowledge of the industry, company’s terms of trading, range of manufactured and bought out products and all major competitors
- Excellent organisational administrative and communication skills
- A full UK driving licence as you will be required to travel within the region and to other parts of the UK as required
You will be:
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop the existing relationships with key decision makers
- Willing to work as part of a dynamic team
- Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines
- Thoroughly organised and forward thinking
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Personally presentable at all times
For enquiries, please either apply or you may call 0203 701 6660 and ask for Cara.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy