Simon Acres Recruitment are proud to represent for a leading KBB manufacturer who are looking for a Business Account Manager within their Solutions Division. There will also be some travel across the UK and overnight stays. The ideal candidate must live within the Manchester area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing business through our client’s existing customer base of new build clients in the area by developing relationships with key Customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Servicing and managing existing accounts to a high standard
- Managing and controlling call offs, preparing quotations, amendments, managing debt and customer expectations
- Proactive management of delivery dates, extras, and variations
- Achieving turnover growth within existing accounts
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the industry’s customer base and competitors
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Knowledge of the industry, company’s terms of trading, range of manufactured and bought out products and all major competitors
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card, if not a current holder then this must be achieved within the first 4 weeks of employment
You will be:
- Able to manage your own diary and time efficiently and effectively
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels from site operative to Director
- Willing to work as part of a dynamic team
- Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Professionally presentable at all times
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary
For enquiries, please either apply or you may call 0203 701 6660 and ask for Cara.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy