Simon Acres Recruitment are proud to represent for a leading KBB manufacturer who are looking for a Business Account Manager within their Contractor New Build Team covering business in the Exeter area. The role will cover the Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset area and potentially other parts of the UK with a potential for overnight stays. The ideal candidate must live within the area.
In the position of Business Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company’s successful relationships already in place with their New Build Contractors, by presenting a professional sales ability and promoting the company’s high standard of products in new build homes on sites throughout the area.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Servicing and managing existing accounts to a high standard
- Managing and controlling call offs, preparing quotations, amendments, managing debt and customer expectations, in addition to proactive management of delivery dates, extras and variations
- Achieving turnover growth within existing and new accounts, sales experience is desirable
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the industry’s customer base and competitors
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience of working within fast-track building processes dealing with Contractors, ideally within the Kitchen, Bathroom or Bedroom industry
- Knowledge of the industry, company’s terms of trading, range of manufactured and bought out products and all major competitors
- The ability to “think outside the box” to find solutions
- A full UK driving licence
You will be:
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop existing relationships with Architects, Specifiers, Site/Project Managers, Buyers, Senior Managers and Directors
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to maintain deadlines
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary
For enquiries, please either apply or you may call 0203 701 6660 and ask for Cara.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy