KBBRecruitment are very pleased to be working with one of the UK’s largest bedroom fitting and furniture supplier to find experienced self-employed Bedroom Installers/Fitters for the Greater Manchester area.
They are the largest dedicated supplier of wardrobes to the New Build sector.
Due to expansion, they need to increase their sub-contract installation team in your area for the onsite installation of sliding and hinged wardrobes. Prior experience of this type of work will be essential, be it for kitchens or other finish carpentry work.
- Responsible for the installation of bedrooms and furniture
- Must work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Have fantastic problem-solving skills and be able to cope with changing demands of the job
Materials, including fixings, will be loaded out into the property prior to your arrival for installation. Majority of their wardrobes will be sliding installations with a proportion being classic hinged robes.
You will need your own transport to get to site, telephone and tools (electronic versions of which must be 110v and PAT tested, or battery powered).
You will M class dust extraction for your power tools, as per all site requirements.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- 3 years’ experience in Carpentry
- To be able install bedroom furniture to a very high standard
- Must be courteous and professional to upkeep the business’ reputation.
- Full driver’s license needed
- CSCS card needed
Day rate ranging from £180-280 per day.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any self-employed, hard-working Bedroom Installers/Fitters looking for a new challenge at an ever-growing group!