KBBRecruitment are very happy to be working with one of the UK’s largest bedroom fitting and furniture supplier to find experienced self-employed Bedroom Fitters for the Gloucestershire area.
The group is the largest dedicated supplier of wardrobes to the New Build sector.
Due to expansion, they need to grow their sub-contract installation team in your area for the onsite installation of sliding and hinged wardrobes. Prior experience of this type of work will be required, be it for kitchens or other finish carpentry work.
- Responsible for the installation of bedrooms
- Must work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to cope with changing demands of the job
Materials, including fixings, will be loaded out into the property prior to your arrival for install. Most of their wardrobes will be sliding installations with a small proportion being classic hinged robes.
You will need your own transport to get to site, telephone and tools (electronic versions of which must be 110v and PAT tested, or battery powered).
Per all site requirements, you will M class dust extraction for your power tools.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- 3 years’ experience with Carpentry
- To be able fit and install bedroom furniture to a very high standard
- Must be respectful and professional to upkeep the business’ reputation.
- Full UK driver’s license needed
- CSCS required
Sub-contract work on a day rate ranging from £180-280.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any self-employed, hard-working installers looking for a new challenge!
Bedroom fitters Gloucestershire