KBBRecruitment are very pleased to be working with one of the UK’s largest bedroom fitting and furniture supplier to find experienced self-employed Bedroom Fitters Midlands area.
They are the largest dedicated supplier of wardrobes to the New Build sector.
Due to growth, they need to increase their sub-contract installation team in your area for the onsite installation of sliding and hinged wardrobes. Prior experience of this type of work will be required, be it for kitchens or other finish carpentry work.
- Responsible for the installation of bedrooms
- Must work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent, on the spot problem-solving skills
- Be able to cope with changing demands of the job
Materials, including fixings, will be loaded out into the property prior to your arrival for install. Most of their wardrobes will be sliding installations with a small proportion being classic hinged robes.
You will need your own transport to get to site, telephone and tools (electronic versions of which must be 110v and PAT tested, or battery powered).
Per all site requirements, you will M class dust extraction for your power tools.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- 3 plus years experience in Carpentry
- To be able install bedroom furniture to a very high standard
- Must be courteous and professional to upkeep the business’ reputation.
- Full driver’s license needed
- CSCS card needed
Sub-contract work on a day rate ranging from £180-280.
This is a perfect opportunity for any self-employed, hard working installers looking for a new challenge!
Bedroom Fitters Midlands