KBBRecruitment are very pleased to be working with one of the UK’s largest bedroom fitting and furniture supplier to find experienced self-employed Bedroom Fitters for the county of Yorkshire. The work will be around the Leeds, York, and the upwards area.
They are the largest dedicated supplier of wardrobes to the New Build sector.
Due to expansion, they need to increase their sub-contract installation team in your area for the onsite installation of sliding and hinged wardrobes. Previous experience of this type of work will be beneficial, be it for kitchens or other finish carpentry work.
- Responsible for the installation of bedrooms and sliding wardrobes
- Must work with accuracy and fine detail
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and cope with changing demands of the job
Materials (fixings included) is loaded out into the property prior to your arrival for install. Most of their wardrobes will be sliding installations with a small proportion being classic hinged robes.
You will need your own transport to get to site, telephone and tools (electronic versions of which must be 110v and PAT tested, or battery powered).
Per all site requirements, you will M class dust extraction for your power tools.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- 3 years’ experience in Carpentry
- To be able install bedroom furniture to a very high standard
- Respectful and professional to ensure the business’ reputation is kept to a high standard
- Full driver’s license needed
- CSCS required
Sub-contracted work, with the day rate varying from £180-280.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge in an ever-growing group!