KbbRecruitment.co.uk is working with one of Europe’s leading suppliers of contemporary bedroom furniture supplying products around the world into DIY, construction, newbuild and online channels.
Our sliding doors bring unparalleled elegance and style to both bedroom and living environments whilst our interior storage systems combine style and flexibility to offer efficient solutions throughout the home.
We are currently seeking an self-employed Bedroom Fitter/Installer around the Sheffield area.
Salary – circa £200per day, depending on experience.
Must provide own tools
Must have own PAT tested power tools.
Must have a medium or long wheel based van
Must have Public Liability Insurance – minimum of £5m
- Undertake the installation of sliding wardrobe systems for both contract and retail customers using a range of hand and power tools.
- Deliver installations which fully comply with customer’s specification and standards, whilst managing time effectively to ensure jobs are completed on time and in full.
- Collect and deliver product to customer ensuring product is suitably stored, secured and protected to minimise damage during transit.
- Responsible for the survey, delivery, installation and completion sign off of wardrobe systems using the Field Aware task scheduling system.
- Maintain full compliance with all customer and company Health & Safety requirements including: PPE, RAMS, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
- Ensure a ‘right first time’ approach, carrying out all tasks to the highest standards as outlined in company standard installation guide, ensuring return visits and cost of poor quality are minimised.
Work Experience and Key Skills Required
- Career experience in carpentry/joinery is essential. References from a similar role will be required.
- Experience of working on construction sites, occupied consumer homes and fitting furniture within the KBB industry (ideally wardrobes or something similar i.e. kitchens), where there is a high degree of focus on the quality finish of the product.
- DBS checking will be essential to employment.
Full UK clean driving licence essential.
- Must be flexible on working hours and be prepared to travel to various locations to meet the demands of the business.
- Good numeracy skills and high levels of accuracy essential.
Salary: £200 a day.