KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with high-end bathroom showroom/centre located in Ware, Hertfordshire. The business is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic showroom manager to oversee their highly reputable showroom.
The showroom manager will be responsible for 3 sales consultants, and act in close partnership with their head office/warehouse to ensure excellent customer service and the smooth running of the showroom on a daily basis.
- Greet customers in their showroom and build positive relationships with both retail and trade customers.
- Control orders from initial enquiry to completion and monitor those being managed by the other sales consultants.
- Design and plan creative and functional bathrooms using Virtual Worlds design software.
- Ensure the showroom is well-presented, and all displays are always neat and tidy.
- Be responsible for presenting new displays in the showroom, understanding their target market through designs, products, and prices.
- Resolve any customer complaints, returns or issues as soon as possible, following their operating procedures and supplier conditions.
- Build relationships with Brand Reps and discuss new products, pricing, and any supply queries.
- Manage sales and promotions, working with suppliers and marketing associate.
- Liaise with Director and Company Manager to ensure smooth operation between showroom and warehouse team.
- Maintain staff knowledge levels through training to ensure that they are fully conversant and up-to-date with the current products within the showroom.
- Bring new ideas or current national market trends that could help generate new business.
- Have a good understanding of the Health and Safety implications for our showroom staff and customers.
- Proven track record of selling to retail and trade customers.
- Clear and positive communicator with good leadership and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent sales & customer service skills.
- Problem solver able to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions.
- Previous experience of managing, engaging and motivating a small sales team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Has 3D design experience, ideally be familiar with Virtual Worlds design software (not essential as training can be given).
- Conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Smart personal appearance.
- At least 3 years in a similar position.
- Full UK driving licence.
The business has been in Ware since 1982. They’ve built-up an excellent reputation over the last 40 years, supplying bathrooms and plumbing supplies to retail and trade customers in Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk, London and beyond. They are very proud to be known for giving excellent personal service, which is backed- up by their bathroom planning and creation expertise.
Full-time position, 5-days a week including Saturdays (Thursdays and Sundays days off).
To be discussed at interview, excellent terms available for the right applicant.
Company Pension; Employee Discount; 20 days holiday.