KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with an independent Plumbers Merchant to find a Bathroom Showroom assistant for their bathroom showroom in Greater London.
This is fantastic opportunity for any candidate with trade counter and sales experience who is keen to progress in a future management role. The candidate must have a desire for sales, organising and coordinating installations along with working with customers.
- Management experience is not essential (room to progress).
- Must have trade counter and showroom sales experience.
- Must have CAD experience.
- Knowledge of plumbing and heating is required.
- IT literate and experience using Microsoft Office software.
- Welcoming customers to their showroom.
- Maintaining their brand image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom and all displays are always neat and tidy.
- Recognize customers’ expectations and liaise with them according to their budget.
- Represent their company, products and offer solutions.
- Learning and taking on new projects.
- Taking initiative to achieve deadlines.
The company aims to provide an unrivalled service in installations and supply, to the public and trade and strive to release the stress of home renovation for their customers.
Alongside providing and displaying the bathroom and boiler products, the company runs a showroom where their professional team sit with clients to design and guide them to a new luxury bathroom.