KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with high-end bathroom showroom/centre located in Ware, Hertfordshire. The business is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic salesperson to work within their bathroom showroom.
- Greet customers in our showroom and build positive relationships with both retail and trade customers.
- Respond to inquiries by phone, email or face-to-face, providing advice, information, and quotations in a professional and timely manner.
- Understand customer needs and expectations.
- Control and monitor orders from initial enquiry to completion, and ensure all quotes are followed up and turned into sales.
- Design and plan creative and functional bathrooms using Virtual Worlds design software.
- Resolve any customer complaints, returns or issues as soon as possible, following their operating procedures and supplier conditions.
- Support Showroom Manager with sales and promotions.
- Become conversant and up to date with the current products within the showroom.
- Proven track record of selling to retail or trade customers.
- Clear and positive communicator with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent sales & customer service skills.
- Problem solver able to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience of Virtual Worlds design software would be useful (not essential as training can be given).
- Conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Smart personal appearance.
- At least 3 years in a sales position (bathroom industry ideal).
- Full UK driving licence.
The business has been in Ware since 1982. They’ve built-up an excellent reputation over the last 40 years, supplying bathrooms and plumbing supplies to retail and trade customers in Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk, London and beyond. They are very proud to be known for giving excellent personal service, which is backed- up by their bathroom planning and creation expertise.
Full-time position, 5-days a week including Saturdays (Thursdays and Sundays days off).
To be discussed at interview, excellent terms available for the right applicant.
Company Pension; Employee Discount; 20 days holiday.