KbbRecruitment.co.uk are working on an exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time and a part time Salesperson in the Glasgow area.
We are looking for a Salesperson(s) who can become part of our Sales & Design team within our business, who have been creating luxury bathrooms since 1999. We are looking for keen, ambitious Sales person(s), with an appetite to learn and an eye for design.
The role would suit someone with experience within the Bathroom industry, or with experience of selling luxury products. This experience is necessary for all applicants.
Personal Attributes: –
- Passionate, ambitious & flexible
- Good clear communication skills
- Honest and reliable
- Quick learner
- Fun, confident and personable
- Works well alone and as part of a team
- Computer literacy is essential
Key responsibilities: (Including but not limited to)
- Ensure that the customer experience when visiting the showroom is second to none
- Deal with prospective and existing customers in person & via the telephone
- Liaise with installers
- Produce quotations
- Assist in the upkeep of the showroom
- Continuous development of product knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at any one time
- Work in collaboration with management to ensure that the customer experience is of the highest quality
- Dealing with After Sales issues.
- Converting quotations into sales orders
- Driving sales turnover and building repeat customer relationships
An Enthusiasm for the industry and keeping up with the latest trends/design idea’s is what we are looking for, along with great communication skill and being customer focused to offer the best service possible.
The full-time position will be working 5 days out of 6 each week, 9am-5pm including every Saturday The part time position will be working 3 days out of 6 each week , 9am-5pm including every Saturday. . (We are closed Sundays) The salary would be £19-21K depending on experience, with the part time position pro rata at similar level.
In return we offer:
- Basic salary paid monthly, plus uncapped commission
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Holidays including closure over the Christmas break
- Ongoing training provided
- Regular visits to or from suppliers to ensure you have all the knowledge you need in order to succeed
Simon Acres Group are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy.