KBBRecruitment are happy to be working with a family-run Bathroom business which are also located in Kent to help find experienced Bathroom Fitters to install their luxury bathrooms.
As a family run business, they have years of experience in home improvement installations, ranging from fitted bathrooms, kitchens, flooring, electrics and also everything in between.
- Must be able to undertake all necessary plumbing works including system drain downs, tank connections and radiator installations
- You must also be able to install wall and floor tiling to the highest standard
- Must be able to install fitted furniture
- Must have carpentry experience
- Able to manage your own installations as well as working with others
- Must have a professional attitude to work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Must be courteous and respectful to upkeep the business’ reputation.
- PAYE basis is preferable and comes with a salary of £38,000 (CIS basis will also be considered)
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Phone allowance
You will be joining an experienced and professional team of home improvement installers, who work tirelessly to ensure that their clients’ projects go off without a hitch.
Whatever they are working on, they project manage every aspect of the work, including removal of old products, waste disposal, gas works, plumbing, electrics, plastering, wall tiling, and decorating.
This is a great opportunity for those who have an eye for detail and take pride in producing a top-quality finish. If this is you, we would be pleased to hear from you.