KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with a growing High End Bathroom installation company, operating in the Kent area, who are currently looking to add a professional Bathroom Fitter to their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join an expanding business that caters for both domestic and commercial clients.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Must be proficient in other trades (plumbing/tiling/carpentry etc.
- Must be proficient in other trades (plumbing/tiling/carpentry etc.)
- Must be able to provide great customer service skills and deal with clients in a courteous manner to ensure the perfect finish
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Efficient while working independently or as part of a team
- Must have a flexible approach and must be able to use initiative
- Must be motivated and take pride in the projects/work
- Van provided (if needed)
- Uniform provided
They pride themselves on delivering the best standard of work possible and offer their workforce opportunities to learn and great rates of pay. With years of experience as trades specialists, they have built up a vast range of skills and knowledge throughout the company.
Candidates will need to be comfortable working in clients’ homes to a high-end standard as a perfect finish is very important to both us and our clients. Their clients can have complete confidence that their home is in safe hands.
£180-250 PER DAY dependent on experience/skill/van.
Fuel card included.
Usual working hours 8:00-16:00 with overtime available.
If you would like to apply for this Bathroom Fitter position please fill in your details below.