Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic Bathroom Sales Designer to work for an independent showroom in West London. Our client is looking for someone who is highly driven, confident, and determined to work alongside a growing team.
Starting salary of up to £35,000, with a performance-based bonus scheme in place.
- Being able to build strong relationships with retail customers, architects, designers, and developers
- Greeting customers, gathering the correct information, and ensuring that they have a positive experience
- Designing bathrooms using CAD and presenting this to customers
- Order processing and taking payments
- Visiting customer premises where necessary
- Remaining up to date with product and industry knowledge
- Delivering both personal and team targets
- Building your own pipeline to ensure leads are always being brought into the business
- Following up leads to build customer relationships and to create sales
- Previous Bathroom design experience
- Ability to work within a sales environment
- Experience using CAD in previous design roles, ideally Virtual Worlds
- Determined, keen and hard working
- Self-motivated and a team player
- A starting salary of up to £35,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Performance-based bonus
- Ongoing training
This is a permanent role, working across five days a week, which will include a Saturday. Working hours are between 8.30am-5.30pm however, flexibility is needed due to the nature of the role.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join an expanding and busy business, who have a team of long-standing staff members.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.