Bathroom Designer wanted in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
KBB Recruitment are very pleased to be working with an independent Bathroom and Kitchen business to help them find a quality Bathroom Designer in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
The company is an independently run business with an ethos of supplying the best quality goods and un-matched service. They have flourished to quickly become one of the leading providers to the building, plumbing and also electrical trades. Additionally, you will be joining a dedicated team that are always ready and willing to go the extra mile.
Bathroom Designer Responsibilities
- Be able to deal with customer queries as professionally and quickly as possible while also taking responsibility for the end to end sales process.
- Preparing and managing effective meetings with customers in the showroom, or on site from time to time
- Executing the sale of the bathrooms
- Achieving sales in line with your agreed personal sales targets
- Placing customer’s orders directly with suppliers in accordance with company procedures, collating orders and arranging delivery.
- Following up both sales enquiries and quotations
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customer relationships
- Continually developing and updating your product knowledge
- Maintaining a both clean and attractive showroom at all times
- Previous experience using CAD software
- A proven track record in sales and also working in a targeted environment.
- IT skills essential
Qualifications and Attributes
- Significantly have good verbal communication skills
- Working as part of a team but also able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to take instructions and work under minimal supervision
- Displaying a flexible, hands-on approach to all aspects of the work
- Organisation in prioritizing workload effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative and work as part of a team
- Maintain good knowledge of health and safety policy and procedures at all times
If you are a Bathroom Designer and show these qualities, please get in touch or apply below! SAGL