KBB Recruitment are pleased to be working with a Tile and Bathroom showroom
located in Lancashire to help them find a Bathroom/ tile sales consultant.
Based in Poulton, our client wants to give their customers a great experience, whilst still
providing top quality products with great customer service at affordable prices.
● Greet customers in our showroom and build positive relationships with both
retail and trade customers.
● Respond to inquiries by phone, email or face-to-face, providing advice,
information, and quotations in a professional and timely manner.
● Understand customer needs and expectations.
● Control and monitor orders from initial inquiry to completion, as well as also
ensuring all quotes are followed up and turned into sales.
● Design and plan creative and functional bathrooms using Virtual Worlds design
● Resolve any customer complaints, returns or issues as soon as possible.
● Support Showroom Manager with sales and promotions.
● Become conversant and up to date with the current products within the
● Proven track record of selling to Retail or Trade customers.
● Clear and positive communicator with a “can-do attitude”
● Excellent sales as well as customer service skills.
● Problem solver able to deliver alternative, innovative, and also customer-focused
● Ability to multitask.
● Experience of Virtual Worlds design software would be useful as well as being
conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
● Smart personal appearance.
● Sales driven
● Be able to hit targets
● Be able to work weekends
● Have some bathroom knowledge
● Good numeric and interpersonal skills.
● Have great interpersonal skills with a good telephone manner.
● Experience in selling tiles preferred but not essential.
Our clients import directly from a number of quality European manufactures to ensure
they keep their costs low. They work as a team to ensure they always go that extra mile
to give their customers the best service.
● Bonus schemes
● 20 days holiday
● 8 bank holidays
● full-time permanent position, 42hr week
£22-£28,000 plus bonus - depending on experience.