Assistant Branch Manager wanted in East Sussex.
KBB Recruitment are pleased to be working with an independent plumber’s merchant in Uckfield. They have been serving trade and retail customers across the southeast for over 30 years, they are known for offering unbeatable customer service, dependable professionalism, and also excellent value for money. If you are looking to make your mark at a plumbing and heating merchant which values its employees, then our client may have the perfect opportunity for you.
They are currently recruiting for a hard-working and target driven Assistant Branch Manager to help lead the team and further expand there already busy Uckfield branch. Working as part of a five-person team.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting the Branch Manager with branch growth and leading the team in their absence
- Providing a high level of customer service and also maximising all available sales opportunities
- Proactively targeting new customers
- Assisting in the training and development of the team
- Providing regular administrative support to the Branch Manager
- To manage key accounts were agreed with Branch Managers.
- Responding to all customer enquiries in a timely and also a professional manner
- To consistently promote profitable and relevant products and consistently
Previous experience in a similar leadership position would be preferable but is not necessarily essential. The successful candidate will however possess excellent organisation and time management skills and have significant experience within the industry. Local knowledge of the area is also desirable. The ability to motivate and lead a team, strong communication skills and also a strong customer focused back round
on sales or a similar role.
- Uncapped quarterly team bonus scheme
- Uncapped quarterly commission scheme
- 23 days holiday plus National Bank Holidays
- Product training
- Free onsite parking
- 4 years life assurance benefit
- Access to professional, independent financial advice for all staff
- Staff discount scheme
- Working for an established company as part of a close-knit team
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and also alternative Saturdays 8am to 12noon)
Basic Starting Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year