Simon Acres Recruitment are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work for a successful Bathroom Company targeting the North and North East. The ideal candidate will have pre-existing contacts in the industry.
This is a permanent role offering up to £35,000 per annum for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for driving sales of bathrooms & related products to plumber’s merchants, bathroom showrooms, multiples and other retailers of the related sector. The successful candidate will take over full responsibility from the Sales Director to manage the existing customer base and explore further opportunities with them.
- An in-depth understanding of the UK bathroom market with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role and demonstrable experience
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of key levers, trends and insights as well as an understanding of key International suppliers in the UK market
- Proven track record of key account management/ area account management
- Must be able to bring in sales of £125k to £150k a month
- Area sales role promoting a range of bathroom solutions, furniture, baths, basins and kitchen brassware products. You will need to visit accounts in person and build relationships & rapport to grow their business alongside yours
- You will help grow the sales team & help the Sales Director to build an overall strategy to effectively increase Brand reach & turnover. This will also mean launching new lines and improving the offering of existing ones
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and deliver strategic plans
- Manage and deliver targeted profitable growth. Responsible for managing Gross & net margin and Account Level P/L
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.