Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a national bathroom manufacturer that require an Area Sales Manager in the South East selling to retail showrooms and some merchants.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Build relationships with new and existing builders merchants accounts.
- Build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline, provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast.
- Deliver accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation.
- To proactively liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure that opportunities for more business are created and delivered and risks to successful delivery are mitigated or removed.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures for the sales process in order that all other areas of the business can deliver customer satisfaction and sales fulfillment.
- Achievement of own sales against set targets and contribute to regional and national team achievement.
- Maintain external customer and internal communication and action plans in line with the sales process.
Essential for this role:
- Successful track record of gaining new business
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrate experience of selling bathroom or heating products
- Previous experience selling kitchens to consumers so they understand what the customer wants
- Located in and covering Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Kent and South London
- Desire to succeed and the ability to achieve targets
- Strong relationship management skills
- Consultative approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Salary: £35-45k + OTE £55K
Other fantastic company benefits
The Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agent in relation to this vacancy.