Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a national client that require an Area Sales Manager in the South East that can maintain relationships within the new build market.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Build relationships with new and existing accounts (main contractors, house builders, housing associations and architects).
- Build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline, provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast.
- Deliver accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation.
- Increase the business market share of national and regional house builders and main contractor spend so that revenue and profit targets are achieved, within a specified area.
- To proactively liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure that opportunities for more business are created and delivered and risks to successful delivery are mitigated or removed.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures for the sales process in order that all other areas of the business can deliver customer satisfaction and sales fulfilment.
- Achievement of own sales against set targets and contribute to regional and national team achievement.
- Maintain external customer and internal communication and action plans in line with the sales process.
- Dealing on high value high rise projects with the likes of Linden Homes, Redrow and Taylor Wimpey. You will be managing key account relationships as well as hunting for new business
Essential for this role:
- Successful track record of gaining new business
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrate experience of selling kbb products into national and regional house builders.
- High rise Project experience
- Located in the South East, with great access to London
- Desire to succeed and the ability to achieve targets
- Strong relationship management skills
- Consultative approach – good listener
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Salary: £45-55k + OTE 18K
25 days Annual Leave
Other fantastic company benefits
The Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agent in relation to this vacancy.