Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a national client that require an Area Sales Manager that can maintain relationships within the new build market.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Build relationships with new and existing accounts (main/sub-contractors, house builders and developers).
- Build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline, provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast.
- Deliver accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation.
- Increase the business market share of house builder and contractor spend so that revenue and profit targets are achieved, within a specified area.
- To proactively liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure that opportunities for more business are created and delivered and risks to successful delivery are mitigated or removed.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures for the sales process in order that all other areas of the business can deliver customer satisfaction and sales fulfilment.
- Achievement of own sales against set targets and contribute to regional and national team achievement.
- Maintain external customer and internal communication and action plans in line with the sales process.
Essential for this role:
- Successful track record of gaining new business
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable experience of consultative selling a B2B solution contracts (with a product and service element).
- Demonstrable experience of selling £100K to £500K and potentially £1M+ contracts.
- Previous sales, new business development, account management and experience within the construction industry, ideally within the kitchen or interior fit-out and manufacturing sector.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Consultative approach – good listener
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Salary: £35-45k + OTE 15K (uncapped bonus)
25 days Annual Leave
Free Private Healthcare
Car/Car allowance or Personal Mileage
The Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agent in relation to this vacancy.