Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading KBB manufacturer, to find an ASM to cover the Greater London Area.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the purpose of the role is to deliver and exceed budgeted sales targets through the growth of profitable sales within existing and new accounts.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profit targets by building and maintaining long term relationships with both new prospects and existing accounts including main contractors, sub-contractors, house builders and developers in order that Company goals are met
- Build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline, provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast
- Deliver accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation
- Increase market share of housebuilder and contractor spend on kitchens so that revenue and profit targets are achieved, within a specified area
- To proactively liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure that opportunities for more business are created and delivered and risks to successful delivery are mitigated or removed
- To adhere to company policies and procedures for the sales process in order that all other areas of the business can deliver customer satisfaction and sales fulfilment
- Achievement of own sales against set targets and contribute to regional and national team achievement
- Maintain external customer and internal communication and action plans in line with the sales process
- Successful track record of gaining new business
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable experience of consultative selling a B2B solution contracts (with a product and service element).
- Demonstrable experience of selling £100K to £500K and potentially £1M+ contracts.
- Previous sales, new business development, account management and experience within the construction industry, ideally within the kitchen or interior fit-out and manufacturing sector.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Consultative approach – good listener
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Formal sales training programme
- IT Literate
- CRM systems
Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.