Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a Architect and Specifier Coordinator to work with a well established furniture retailer in West London and Central London.
This role is in charge of building strong relationships with individuals specifiers, architects and interior designers as well as practices of all sizes. This is a permanent role offering up to £50,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Giving presentations, either on Zoom or by visit their offices
- Building and maintaining a database and proactively contact via phone to promote the services that the company offers
- Working closely with our marketing team and devise, engage with and participate in outreach events
- Working with the individual designers at the company to help them build a pipeline of repeat business through strong relationships with architects and designers and their practices
- Using Hubspot as the interactive CRM platform
- Being in charge of making sure that Roundhouse is interacting with all of the relevant key London architects and designers.
This is the perfect opportunity for for someone with either a sales background or a furniture/ product design background to work with a high end retailer.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for design, have done a creative design related degree
- The understanding and has the ability to create 2D technical drawings
- A confident orator and communicator
- An excellent administrator and natural networker
- Ideally this candidate would have at least 2 years relevant work experience
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary negotiable, depending upon experience + bonus/commission to be discussed