Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking an Appliance Installer or Fitter for a well established company in the Hertfordshire area.
Do you have experience of home appliance installation or construction site appliance installation?
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Appliance Fitter to work for one of the leading suppliers/installers of white goods for house-builders and developers all over the UK along with developing what is now the UK’s largest independent home appliance installation service.
You will be responsible for the removal and installation of Kitchen appliances, to an excellent standard, making sure these are installed to the Manufacturer’s Instructions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Load appliances safely onto a 3.5 tonne vehicle.
- Drive to customers houses on a pre-scheduled route.
- Deliver, install, connect, test and commission appliances for the customer, always working to the Manufacturer’s instructions.
- To ensure all work is completed to an excellent standard. Where further work is required contacting Supervisors and agreeing on site with customer.
- Leaving all sites clean and safe at the close of each day’s work shift.
- To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with all Health and Safety at Work regulations and codes of practice, and are implemented at all times on site, including wearing protective clothing and safety equipment as supplied, and to attend training as required.
- To ensure the reputation of the company is maintained through a professional image and customer service.
- Any other duties that are appropriate to the role.
The successful candidate will have
- Previous experience of installing cookers hobs and other domestic appliances.
- ACS,CCN1 & CKR1 qualifications.
- Good knowledge of building/construction industry.
- Good knowledge of basic Health and Safety.
- The ability to work to plans/detailed drawings.
- Excellent customer service experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral programme