KBBRecruitment is very pleased to be working with an experienced Kitchen business in Liverpool. The company is looking for an Administrator/Order Processor to fulfil a demanding role within their processing department.
- Working closely with the Sales and Surveying departments.
- Inputting collated information into the e-software management system.
- Ensuring the correct manufacturing specifications are delivered to the factory.
- Working to tight deadlines and communicate updates to all interested parties.
- Ensuring that installation service levels meet the company’s requirements.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Experience working with EQ Software, plans and scaled drawings would be a distinct advantage
- Good experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Confidence with a good telephone manner.
- A well organised mindset, who is happy to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Have a good manner dealing with customers and fitters.
- A maths related qualification to degree level or as a minimum A level standard.
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Onsite Parking
- Workplace Pension Scheme
The hours of work are 7.30am to 4.00pm – Monday to Friday.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Established over 50 years ago, this company specialise in beautiful kitchens for both the retail and contract markets providing cutting edge design concepts for the most discerning clients.
Creating stunning designs and providing excellent customer service for over 50 years is the reason behind their continued growth throughout this time.
To Apply for our Administrator/Order Processor position please fill in your details below.